CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentines Dilemma..HELP

Ok so Valentines Day is right around the corner and my wonderful husband has decided to rent out the cabin that we stayed in when we got married (in Ruidoso, NM). I LOVE the idea, even though we have to take the girls with us(really it's not a big deal). The problem I am having is that I seriously have no clue what to get him. Yes I asked and of course as always he said that he didn't want anything (which I think he's just full of it). So I am taking ANY suggestions, ideas or even donations hahaha =) and it's ok, he don't read so i'm pretty sure he won't see this haha. I have no idea why I am lost on this idea, I usually know the perfect gift, but I think that I am losing my touch. HELP

2 comments:

  1. Husbands are so hard to purchase for. My husband says the usual, watch, wallet, tools, I say BORING! If you are going to a cabin together why not cook a meal, some wine(if you drink it) and umm...some sort of gift. I'm not much help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..Already planned on the meal (& wine of course), once we get the kiddies to bed ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete