CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MOM!!! MAMA!!!! MOMMY!!!!- WHAT!?!?!?!

Ok so for the past 2 nights I probably have got a total of 6 hours of sleep(which equals for a very bitchy mommy). I feel slightly bad for the hubby and the girls for having to put up with me but yet at the same time I think that they do stuff to piss me off on purpose. I have loads of laundry that need done, a house that needs cleaned and a 3 year old & 1 year old that can't stop saying my name, and yet everytime I answer it's always something like "I love you", which doesn't bother me until the hundredth time i've heard it. Then there is the dogs, even though they're outside, they are barking and barking and at what? NOTHING! Which rattles my nerves even more. Well guess I better get back to my insanity(the babies don't like to nap long). UGH
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I must say I have that same "mom, mama, mommie" situation. And they don't want anything! I think they just like saying our name. Half the time I am just completely ignoring them (put ma earbobs in ma ear and literally tune them out). OR i am like what? MAJORITY of the time ma 2 year old daughter just starts laughing or saying something to where I TOTALLY don't understand!

    Then ma 6 year old son basically asking for something to eat or something off the wall. He don't really call me like that tho, its MAINLY ma 2 year old with the mommy phase going on. Either way, I love'em to bits and when I know they have been taken care of and they start just calling me for the heck of it...I tune them out! *smile* Have a Blessed filled Saturday!

    www.thrumommieiez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete